I started my career in 1999 as software engineer for consumer electronics at the Kirch-Gruppe in Munich.
Since 2001 I have worked as a self-employed System Designer and Consultant for various German and global market leaders.
Germany, France, Korea, United Kingdom, Austria and multi-international projects
Highest achieved degree
Master of Science in Computer Science
- Dortmund University: Software technology, Multimedia systems, Television engineering
- Academy of Media Arts Cologne: Virtual reality systems for movie production
- Odermatt University, Lucerne: Philosophical psychology
- C.G. Jung Institute, Zurich: Depth psychology
Major tools used in past projects
Some of my clients
Active member of
My Portfolio and its Advantages for the Client
I offer my services for short-term or long-term projects, and also on an ongoing consulting basis. In all cases I guarantee high flexibility for the client’s wishes.
Reliable calculation for short-term projects
For projects from one day up to a few weeks I offer all-inclusive packages which allows for reliable project planning and a set cost calculation for the client.
A package is individually composed and agreed upon with the client. It usually includes a prototype, 2-3 versions of the deliveries, and after-sales support, so that the client does not run any risk and will get the desired System Design on time.
Saving costs for long-term projects
- Guaranteed availability throughout the project from idea inception through to market introduction
- Integrated quality improvement through pro-active process design and product reviews
- Minimizing the client’s expenses by flexible adaptation of the workload to the current situation of the project
Experience has shown that on average only 50% or less of the time is required for me to fulfill typical System Design tasks. These savings then go directly into the client’s pocket.
Flexibility for ongoing consulting
Multimedia is a fast moving business. The goals and tasks of projects often cannot be fully defined at the beginning of the work. For these cases I can offer ongoing consulting in the spirit of Agile Development. The client can then easily access consulting and design services depending on the current project situation.
My consultancy and development services are:
- Flexible to the client’s wishes
- At a pace faster than estimated
- As thorough as necessary and as cost-conscious as needed
My standard hourly rate for long-term projects and for ongoing consulting is 102,- €.
For short-term projects I alternatively offer all-inclusive flat rates based on the expected workload and the requested deliveries. Please contact me for an individual offer.
I offer reduced rates for start-ups, small companies and research projects. Please contact me to discuss any individual agreement.
There are no additional or hidden costs for the client. I bear all travel costs and all other expenses.